Midas Investment: One Of The Best Platforms To Invest In 2022
Decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms have become one of the most lucrative aspects of the cryptocurrency sector. With high-interest yields paid out for a variety of assets at rates that outperform any traditional investment vehicle such as savings accounts, DeFi platforms are showing up everywhere.
Midas Investments is a savings and lending platform founded in 2018 that pays out high yields for many assets. They have a variety of assets available for single asset staking or yield farming through DeFi. Midas also offers automatic portfolios that payout over 20% APY. If you are looking for a platform to earn passive income, Midas may be for you.
All investment decisions involve a certain degree of risk. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. I am not a financial advisor. Please consult with your tax agent for your own financial needs. Diversify your keys, not your coins.
Earn the highest yields on BTC, ETH, USDT, and DeFi assets
Or do you simply want to maximize the return on your cryptocurrency investment?
Midas Investments currently has the market’s highest crypto interest rates.
You can now earn a 7–23 percent annual return on your investment.
Nonetheless, Midas Investments has consistently provided high levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
Simply deposit Bitcoin, altcoins, or DeFi assets into your Midas Investments account, then sit back and relax. Midas Investments will handle the rest, automatically sending BTC rewards to your wallet every week.
That’s a big commitment. Especially since they have an image right on the front page of their website saying exactly that. And you know what I believe them.
If you already have some bitcoins or altcoins, transferring them to your Midas Investments account can be a great way to generate some passive income!
Even if you’re a complete beginner with no previous experience with cryptocurrency, you can buy BTC on the Midas.Investments platform using bank transfers or credit cards. And start earning flexible APYs of up to 23% on your money.
That is more than any bank will give you.EVER!!!
Allow your crypto assets to generate income for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without your intervention. That’s the whole point.
Take advantage of this extremely high-interest rate while it is still available.
What is Midas Investments?
Midas Investments is a custodial crypto investment platform that makes it easy for everyone to increase passive income streams through Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Midas Investments can help you earn the highest yields on core assets by utilizing hedged investment strategies such as:
Bitcoin — 17% APY
Ethereum — 23% APY
USDT — 19% APY
USDC -19% APY
DeFi assets –12% APY
Stable Yield Automated Portfolio (Stable YAP): has an APY of 21%. Every week, you will be paid directly in BTC.
Every Monday, the Masternode Yield Automated Portfolio (MnYAP) offers a 26 percent APY in BTC.
Midas Exchange: Buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Who is part of the Midas Investment Team?
Iakov Levin, better known as “Trevor,” founded Midas Investments in 2018 with the long-term goal of creating stable and profitable instruments for crypto investors.
Midas Investments began as a shared masternode service on Google Sheets and has since grown to become the leading platform for Proof of Stake and Masternode coins, providing a wide range of crypto passive income services.
Midas. Investments grew from two to fifteen full-time employees in four years, accumulating 18,000 investors and raising more than $22 million in assets.
Because of the innovations provided, this fast-growing company is one of the market’s leading platforms.
Midas Investment DEFT Strategies
The Midas DeFi Team will assist you in achieving efficiency in all areas of DeFi by utilizing various models of volatility prediction, correlation, strategies, collateral asset models, and hedging. Our team of professionals works hard to create a portfolio for each asset based on market conditions and DeFi strategies that complement one another, have strong risk management policies, and generate sustainable yield. Here are a few of the strategies we employ for your deposited assets:
- Concentrated liquidity provider for Uniswap V3
- Description. Providing concentrated liquidity for two assets in a chosen price range (eg. ±5%). The smaller the price range, the more fees that are earned. If the price goes beyond the custom range, the liquidity is swapped to the asset.
- Annualized percentage rate (APR). 20% — 60% APR
- Risks. Medium: the extensive growth of one asset will lead to decreased amount of target assets (impermanent loss).
- How we hedge risks. Self-collateralization through lending target assets and liquidity. It decreases return by 30% but negates the main risk.
- Borrowing for target asset’s collateral to free liquidity
- Description. Used as a combination with another strategy and performs extremely well in terms of USD increase.
- Annualized percentage rate (APR). None
- Risks. Medium: the asset’s price depreciates rapidly.
- How we hedge risks. We take a strategic position on a target asset — a liquidation value higher than 40%.
- Yield vaults
- Description. The product of the decentralized hedge funds, such as YFI. These strategies are designed to maximize the return of assets to the vaults.
- Annualized percentage rate (APR). Up to 15% APR
- Risks. Low: YFI has a perfect track record for hacks being fixed in less than an hour and a 100% money-back guarantee due to insurance protocols and insurance funds. The main risk is the high fees for interacting with the protocol, which can strongly reduce APR.
- How we hedge risks. Interact with contracts during the nighttime hours, when the gas price is low.
- Asset+Stable liquidity provider to hedge from market pullbacks
- Description. Combining assets with USDT or any other stable allows earning more assets during market pullbacks due to impermanent loss. This increases the asset amount. Additionally, asset+stable liquidity pools are hardly incentivized by protocols since it is one of the most used trading pairs.
- Annualized percentage rate (APR). 30% — 150% APR
- Risks. Medium: there is a risk of continual rallying in the market.
- How we hedge risks. We make an incremental increase of size position, and with a combination of strategies, it typically favors market growth.
- Leveraged liquidity farming
- Description. Combining assets with USDT or any other stable allows earning more assets during market pullbacks due to impermanent loss, which increases the asset amount. Additionally, asset+stable liquidity pools are hardly incentivized by protocols, since it is one of the most used trading pairs.
- Annualized percentage rate (APR). Up to 75% annual returns.
- Risks. High: flat markets with high volatility may give many false signals.
- How we hedge risks. DeFi strategies to limit the risks as an impermanent loss.
The combination of DeFi strategies for a single asset enables it to achieve up to 40% APR. Part of these returns are used to offset major DeFi risks, such as token price declines (resulting in lower yields), and can be protected by opening a no-leverage short position on the token.
What makes Midas Investments Unique and Different from Others?
Bitcoin, like gold, does not pay dividends. However, you do not have to trade to profit from cryptocurrency.
The good news is that Midas Investments allows you to simply hold your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency assets and earn weekly BTC interest.
While many crypto lending platforms offer attractive cryptocurrency interest rates, Midas Investments has a few distinguishing features that set them apart from the competition.
- Midas Investments pays the highest interest rate on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and DeFi assets (17 percent APY on BTC, 23 percent APY on ETH). Rewards are deposited into your wallet once a week. There are no restrictions or lock-ups.
2. Midas Investments allows you to earn interest while remaining anonymous. With a single click, you can create a free account using your Gmail or Discord account. KYC is not required. That is, you can use all of the platform’s features without revealing your identity. This is particularly beneficial for those who value their privacy.
3. Midas Investments provides sophisticated features such as automated portfolio rebalancing and master node investment. You do not need to decide what to buy or when to buy it, nor do you need to conduct research. Midas will select coins that have demonstrated consistent and profitable performance over time.
4. Midas Investments has its cryptocurrency, Midas Coin. By simply holding Midas coin on the platform, you can maximize your profits by receiving multiple rewards each day and earning 24 percent APY via Proof-of-Stake.
5. You can also reinvest your profits to earn compound interest and increase your investment returns.
How to Get Started with Midas Investments
You can get started with Midas Investments in just one click!
Step 1: Create a free Midas Investment account
All you need to do is head over to Midas. Investments and click “Get Started”.
Here, you can choose to create an account using Gmail or Discord. No identity verification. No KYC is required.
Step 2: Select the crypto you want to invest in
Step 3: Deposit your crypto funds
Once you’ve decided on a coin, simply click the “Invest” button next to it.
You’ll also be given a personal deposit address. Send your coins to the following address.
After one confirmation, funds will be deposited into your account. Your coins will begin earning yield on your Midas account automatically. Every Monday, you will receive your weekly BTC payout
Midas Investments Fees
Midas Investments does not charge any fees when you deposit funds into your account.
If you want to transfer your coins to an external crypto wallet, you must pay a withdrawal network fee of 0.0002 BTC.
Crypto transfers between Midas Investments wallets, on the other hand, are completely free of charge.
There is no deposit fee.
Withdrawal 0.0002 BTC as a fee
Transferring money from one Midas wallet to another is completely free.
Midas Investment Features
1. Interest rate for top cryptocurrencies and DeFi Assets
Midas Investments’ main selling point is its high-interest account.
It’s quite simple.
As previously explained, you deposit any amount of accepted cryptocurrency or DeFi assets into the platform, earn a fixed interest rate, and receive your rewards in BTC into your account every week.
2. Stable Yield Automated Portfolio (SYAP)
Stable Yield Automated Portfolio allows you to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies in a single portfolio (SYAP).
SYAP allows you to invest in a fully managed and automated investment portfolio with long-term growth potential and weekly payouts.
This allows you to easily invest in a well-balanced crypto portfolio without engaging in trading or speculation.
Midas algorithms will do all of the work, resulting in YAP that includes
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), and MIDAS are the four cryptocurrencies.
With SYAP, you can expect to earn a 21 percent APY.
If you prefer, you can change the allocation of the coins to maximize returns based on market analysis.
Alternatively, you can simply hold and earn, allowing Stable YAP to perform a monthly rebalancing to maximize profits and results from your investment.
3. Masternode Yield Automated Portfolio (MnYAP)
Another investment strategy that allows you to earn higher rewards is the Masternode Yield Automated Portfolio.
Masternode YAP is essentially a single portfolio of top Masternode coins, including Midas, ZEN, XZC, NRG, Phore, Divi, ESBC, and BTC, that have demonstrated long-term stability and industry-leading return on investment opportunities.
Every Monday, it pays a 26 percent APY in BTC to your account.
The following is how Masternode YAP works:
- You fund your Masternode YAP share with Bitcoin (BTC).
2. Midas will distribute your Bitcoin evenly among the following 8 coins: Midas, ZEN, XZC, NRG, Phore, Divi, ESBC, and BTC.
Each received 12.5 percent of the allocation.
3. Mined coins are converted to BTC and sent to you once a week.
4. As the price of the coin changes, so does your balance.
5. You have the option of changing your allocation.
4. Midas Coin
The platform’s native coin is the Midas coin.
Simply holding Midas coin allows you to earn a 24 percent APY through Proof-of-Stake. You’ll also receive multiple rewards per day, as well as lower fees for managing your investments.
5. Midas Exchange
Use the Swap Feature of Midas Investments to trade your investments without having to send them to other third-party exchanges. You could also take your coins to an Instant Exchange and swap them.
With Midas Exchange, you can now mine and trade coins within the same account. No need for a KYC!
What’s even better is that all of your coins will continue to earn rewards while you trade on the exchange.
Is Midas.Investments Safe and Secure?
Because of the high-interest rates, crypto enthusiasts and investors have found these investment options irresistible.
But can you put your trust in Midas Investments?
How safe is the platform of Midas Investments?
Midas prioritizes security above all else. And, since 2018, there has been no history of the platform being hacked.
Midas Investments implements a few important security measures on the personal, wallet, and database levels that you should be aware of:
- Personal security
There are no passwords. Passwords, according to Midas, are out of date and do not provide the necessary level of security. Instead, they provide two simple login options: Gmail and Discord.
Midas has three additional layers of protection for your funds to secure your account.
First, each withdrawal requires email confirmation. For example, even if a hacker gains access to your Midas account, he will be unable to withdraw your coins unless he receives an email confirmation.
Second, enable two-factor authentication (two-factor authentication) on your account. Every time you login to your Midas account, you must enter a code from your email, making it more difficult for hackers or thieves to steal your funds.
Finally, you will be automatically signed out after 7 days.
2. Wallet security
Midas Investments’ wallets are both cold and hot.
The majority of funds (up to 90%) are securely stored in cold (offline) wallets.
The remainder of the funds are kept in hot (online) wallets for deposits, withdrawals, and staking.
3. Database security
AES-256 encryption is used to secure all sensitive data. The decryption key is rotated on a regular basis, ensuring the security of the database even if a hacker gains access to it.
Keep in mind that, while Midas Investments is secure, it is your responsibility to practice basic crypto security to protect yourself from human error and potential attacks.
You can’t have a review without a con
Midas Investments, like any other centralized platform, requires you to hand over control of your key.
That means you’re giving Midas Investments permission to manage your funds. This is the main disadvantage of using the Midas platform.
DON’T BE CONFUSED, THEY WON’T HAVE ANY OF YOUR WALLET INFORMATION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
Essentially, you have to trust the platform that they will protect your crypto assets.
Regardless of which services you’re using — interest account, YAP, Midas exchange, you’ll have to first transfer your precious crypto to your Midas wallet.
In this case, it’s good to know that 90% of the funds are stored using cold wallets. This offers greater security, considering your funds are kept offline, making it impossible to access without knowing the keys.
Conclusion — Is Midas Investments Legit?
Midas Investments is a legitimate company that provides simple, fast, and secure ways to earn, mine, and trade your cryptocurrency assets in a single account without verification.
One of the best custodial yields on the market can be found here.
There are numerous investment strategies available, each with a different risk profile.
The simplest way to get started is to hold your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency with Midas Investments and earn interest on it.
Midas Investments will automate everything for you after you choose your favorite coin to invest in. Make a note of it and then forget about it.
Begin earning a 7 to 23% annual return on your cryptocurrency.
This has historically been an excellent strategy. For example, if you invest $1,000, you could earn up to $230 per year.
No bank can claim this kind of ROI, especially since you will not be charged any fees and will be able to withdraw your funds at any time.
Give Midas Investments a shot if you want to create a consistent monthly passive income stream.
Once you’re comfortable, you can increase the amount you want to invest or maximize your returns by utilizing cutting-edge tools such as Yield Automation Portfolio.
This is my first article in Medium but I teach people how to create passive income online with other DEFI CRYPTO PROJECT, and other sources like this one.
I am an affiliate for Midas Investment so if you click any of the links I could get paid a small commission
If you are interested in some more crypto projects that are succeeding for me and my team, check us out at Crypto Helps Us